Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

This post is just for you, so Please Do Not Pass This Up....

So many of us women, young ladies, and even younger then that these days may not enjoy a doctors visit, where as some may be too afraid to let someone know they need to go and others may feel there's just no need...stubborn, invincible or naive.


If I may keep it real for just one minute.... "if you're kissing, licking, sucking or *ucking" then YES, I AM TALKING TO YOU!!!


I'm sure some of you are uttering; no she didn't or did she just????...ohhh you bet your sweet juices I sure in the heck did....Think about it for a minute, but be HONEST with yourself in the end. How many of you have cheated, are STILL cheating mind you. Have 1 or more partners rather it male or female, young or old, for kissing or oral, anal, sex or whatever it is that you do and/or enjoy? You all know good 'n' gosh darn well that there is NO way possible to be with that person 24/7, so it could happen right??? Right, that's what I thought.

What am I talking about right?????
HPV, short for Human Papillomavirus, is a group of over 100 different kinds of viruses, some of which cause warts on the hands and feet and others which cause genital warts to CERVICAL CANCER.

DON'T LOG OFF NOW thinking heck No!! NEVER me......I don't have that mess..... "No matter what color, race, gender, or sexual orientation” YOU too can get HPV....play around if you want to...


MOST MEN WHO GET HPV “NEVER DEVELOP ANY SYMPTOMS NOR HEALTH PROBLEMS”, BUT THIS DOES NOT MEAN THEY DON'T HAVE IT.... Some are quick to think because of this main reason, it was the female who passed it along to them...HOG-WASH!!!! (read up people, read up, because when he says he just kissed her/him guess what??? If he kissed someone who was infected and passed it on to you...well, heyyyyy you do the equation) If in doubt read further below....



Scenario KISSING: Ladies, you go out to dinner with a hot guy/girl, things are going well. You end the night with “JUST” a passionate kiss and he/she is infected.


Scenario VAGINAL/ANAL: Guys, you hook up with a hot girl/guy, and things are moving right into that one night stand with “NO” condom and she/he is infected.


Scenario ORAL: You're having your last night out with the girls or the guys before you get married. You either get totally wasted at the strip club or the dancers come to you. Rather you're on the “RECEIVING end” or the “GIVING end” with a group it was a night to remember right or so you thought. How many people in the group were or...lets correct that shall we? How many people "ARE" infected now???

Scenario 4: If a known child at the age of 9 can have a baby then this picture means just what it means. They too are a victim of this disease as well in one if not all of the scenarios above. Don't you dare think NOT my child....NEVER!!!, so please don't snooze on the thought.


HPV is one of the most common SKIN TO SKIN sexually transmitted infections among us all that can be passed during kissing, vaginal, anal, or oral sex with someone who has been infected with HPV. According to the Centers for Disease Control and the Mayo Clinic, 6.2 million Americans become infected with HPV each year. There are also approximately 20 million Americans with an active HPV infection.

****Very rarely, a mother who is infected with the HPV virus can infect her newborn baby during the delivery, but keep in mind it could happen.****



SO WHAT you used a bleeping “condom” every time!!!!
 

Let me say this out LOUD in red no doubt....CONDOMS AREN'T PERFECT AND WILL NOT PROTECT YOU FROM HPV TO ANY ABSOLUTE DEGREE. THE SKIN OF THE INNER THIGHS AND OTHER AREAS CLOSE TO THE SEXUAL ORGANS (those 2 eyes along the side of his other head) IS STILL EXPOSED THAT ISN'T COVERED BY A CONDOM. 
 

HPV is VERY DIFFICULT TO PREVENT BECAUSE IT IS EASILY SPREAD AND OFTEN DOES NOT PRESENT SYMPTOMS...you saw that right?? Read that line again just in case you missed it. However, using protection when having oral or other sexual intercourse can lower your risk of infection for HPV. 
 

****For the best protection, limit sexual encounters to a monogamous relationship with an individual who is known to be free of HPV. In other words stop cheating, no more 1 night stands, no 3somes, nor 4somes, nor orgies, so that means no swinger parties!! Limit who you touch and who is allowed to touch you at the strip clubs or clubs period...I'm just sayin' you all...I got most talkative in high school, so I'm putting the gift of gab to good use...lol****

All jokes aside....Ladies, young or old remember to follow up on your pap-smears and if they come back abnormal, don't brush it under the rug and think nothing of it. Surly don't let the doctors tell you to come back in a year to see if it goes away on its own which it can, but demand them to do further testing....(follow up on your research further on testings/procedures).


PLEASEEEEE DO NOT IGNORE THIS POST AND DO YOUR RESEARCH on further prevention for yourself, your little girl(s) or someone close to you who may not even have a clue. Yes there are a few known vaccines that can be given to our female adults, as well as to our young children as earlier as age NINE!!! Yes, I said 9 years old and up. 





Remember January is Cervical Cancer Awareness month. Please help me support the cause and press a "shared" button below....Thank you

Better early then late...so everyone should be on time and aboard when January arrives  ;-)

JUST KEEP IN MIND "PREVENT IS BETTER THAN CURE”....






8 comments:

  1. What a way to put it out there, but I understand it. Very cool yet interesting I must say. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. One of the best posts I've read so far! Very true, very sad and very straightforward.

    What's amazing is that many people are immediately connecting this disease to homosexuals, and paint all of the people who has it or spread it as "pr...omiscuous", "careless" and "dangerous". Of course these are pathetic, ignorant, hateful and misleading lies spread by narrow-minded bigots, but they manage to brainwash everybody else. Well surprise surprise- MANY STRAIGHT PEOPLE GET IT TOO! And how is it the gays' fault? If they were sleeping with a same-sex person it either means they're openly gay or gay in denial. So there bursts the bubble, there goes the stigma. In fact, gays were very careful for a long period of time, and that's what started the Pride Parades in the first place- that's the point behind the Condom Hats, as disgusting as it may seem to some, it has a good message of safety and security, the exact opposite of what the public eye thinks of the parade. But back to the topic itself....
    I am a virgin. Well, technically... I haven't done any sexual intercourse with someone, but someone did s*** my d***. I didn't wear a condom, I had one in my room but it was a mess and I couldn't find it and it all happened very quickly.... I know he is bisexual and that he.. let's use the term "gets around" with many other guys and girls as well. It was a mistake.... Because he didn't love me, nor did I him, and it was strictly a favor to him because we were both alone, he was horny and I was desperate to know what it feels like to touch someone intimately. Reading this really makes me worried and horrified, and I have always considered myself the most safe person around, always wearing a seat-belt, always wearing sunglasses outside and even though I'm not planning on having sex ןמ party I go to, I put a condom in my pocket, just in case I meet someone and... I don't know, fall in love with him so deep that I want to go over to his house and make love with him. But if what I read is true, even a person such as me, a regular monogamist and one who believes in true love... can still get it. And I don't think anyone is to blame. It's a natural act to make love, and it's unclear to me how did this sickness begin in the first place.
    I always watched that damn commercial with the gum on MTV and didn't understand the meaning, and I always heard the phrase: "when you sleep with someone, you sleep with the one slept with the one who slept with the one who slept with him/her".... Now it's starting to hit me smack in the head, how obvious and preventable this disease could be if only everybody would just remain with one person each relationship and behave safely and make sure the other side is safe too.
    Another issue I must address is how the ones who already got it must feel. Ashamed, alone, touched, cursed, pathetic, small and hopeless. Hospitals are very mean to people who has it. They ruin their privacy, they walk all over their pride and they judge them without looking inside their heart or hearing their story. It's really cruel. So I think we should be grateful for our health, not feel sorry for people who has it because nobody really wants that, instead support, accept and try to heal them. Don't take everything in your life for granted, when you might wake up one day and your world is turned upside down. I fear that from this one little time, that I haven't even made proper sex, I might have got it.... I hope not! :,(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen many things in my youth years and nobody thinks about things like this the way you have. Sometimes you have to approach things from a different angel, for the other people like me to get it. I got it and it has made be think real hard, so hard I have a paper due. You just inspired me to talk about this issue here. You wouldn't believe the parties now from high school to 1st year in college. Thanks for the blog :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have HPV. Last July had to have a laser treatment to remove cancer from my cervix. I had never even heard of it till I was told I had it and I was dumbfounded. Get tested (men & women)and be smart about who you have sex with and how you have sex with them...In other words WEAR A DAMN CONDOM PPL! 6 mnths cancer free here...don't go through what I went through.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very alarminG anD Important yet, interesting news to share... I'm gonna pass this alonG to others.. Thanks sista.. 1luv

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great article...Keep telling the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE "HPV IS A SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED CANCER" because it's soooo true. I've had 18 surgeries to date (cutting and laser) and a vulvectomy. I'd rather have triplets and spend 24 hrs in labour with drugs than have this awfull virus. Talk about destroying a person and their identity has a woman. I still cry over it because i don't feel beautiful anymore. If only i would of known....Now I'm 52 years old and will never have intercourse cause I've got nothing left (VULVA). Can't even have an orgasm, haven't had one in years and the truth, i miss it. HPV is very distructive and u can never get cured from it (unless they find a cure) but so far none available. HPV CAN

    ReplyDelete