Total Pageviews

Friday, January 28, 2011

UUUUgggghhhhh....it annoys the crap out of me!!!

Have you ever experienced a simple little thing that a person does (usually someone in you household) that keeps doing the same thing over and over again? Even though you have brought it to their attention? 


My little thing is "not putting a fresh roll of toilet tissue on the roller". It bugs the H**L out of me. 

 



What little thing bugs the h**L out of you? What did you do about it?~~ Anthony Spikes

3 comments:

  1. I HATE when people talk and yawn at the same time, not only is it rude but now I have got to decipher what they are trying to say because it sounds like a walrus mating call. Just enjoy the yawn and then get back to the conversation. my little pet peeve

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate to tease my taste buds. I might have my mouth watering for something just to find that it's not anymore, someone decided to put it back on the shelf instead of throwing it away. It bugs the h-e-LL out of me. Living in the house with all males I am always yelling who put an empty carton in the refrigerator or who put an empty cereal box back on the shelf..PLEASE just throw it away!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate when people tell me I talk to fast. I've alway been this way ,so accept me the way that God made me. I can not control the speed at which I talk.

    ReplyDelete