Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Ladies can you appreciate a man with a nice pedicure/manicure and why do certain men think it’s so un-cool to get them?


Men please take note: We ladies appreciate a man that takes care of his hands AND his "feet"!!

I'm sure some of you have heard “you can tell how strong a man is by his hands” (not his feet) Well, I don't know about you all, but rough hands or feet on my body !!! TURN OFF!!! I might as well allow a crock to caress me when needed...LOL...well no way right? Right. I think the majority of us women today find it very appealing hell even “sexi” ;-) when a man goes that extra mile for such maintenance on himself and of course guys the polish is optional. I prefer without, but to each persons own. 

 

Maybe most men don't take part in such man-pedis nor manicures; because they were never taught, ashamed and/or fear of what other people/peers will say. You have your pretty boys, rough necks, Rico Suaves, business men, athletic types etc, etc. Nevertheless, we all can agree it's a personal choice of what you like and what he will do to please you. Remember gentleman if you're smart it will reap its bonuses taking that extra mile for your significant other going to get them done at a spa... wink, wink. Women don't get me wrong you shouldn't be opposed to doing your mans manicure and/or pedicures either, I would say go for it and reap your benefits also, but of course men the feet can not and I mean can NOT look like they've been walking on jagged glass, nails, rocks or hard egg shells...so a few visit's to the spa first and everybody is happy...real happy LOL ;-DD



3 comments:

  1. Phyllis Walker SavageSeptember 5, 2010 at 7:26 PM

    I'm very impressed with a man that has nice hands and feet. It is a total turn-off to me if their feet are not maintained as well as with the hands. Its especially important for a man that has a dirty job where their using their hands. If a man tried to talk to me and his hands were not clean .... I would assume that he is not clean and therefore, not want to be bothered

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a must have in my book. I'm one of those who will look at a mans teeth, hands and feet for more than one reason (bad me but I do) tee hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a man that gets manicures on a regular basis. With clear polish. I like my hands to look neat as I am a "technology" worker and I'm just not going to be coming to your desk "touching" your mouse, keyboards or what have you with "crappy" looking hands. That's UNPROFESSIONAL to me, as I consider my hands my "tools". The least I can do is have them looking presentable. Now...Pedicures? Not so much. I take care of my own feet. For the majority of the time I'm wearing socks anyway and I don't wear sandals ever nor open-toed shoes as I consider both "Gay" apparel. LOL!!! I'm just that way. I'm a ROUGHNECK to be blunt.
    But I don't see anything wrong with having well groomed hands and feet. I'm just not spending the money on my feet. Bet you'd love my hands though. Betcha!!!

    ReplyDelete