Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Do you think children deserve privacy and if so at what degree/level of privacy. If no please advise why not?

I recall a time going through my daughters diary and you all remember that saying; “When u go knocking on the devils door long enough he will surly open it” Well, I knocked and that sucka' opened it and had the nerve to say come on in.


Oh yes I got my feelings hurt beyond belief and honestly that's what I get, so YES!!! some kids should have a small level of privacy. Of course it's up to them to respect what you have given them, through communication, honesty, as well as trust. If they begin to take advantage of that level in any given way you've allowed them to have, then I'm for revoking all necessary privacy privileges by any means necessary.




1 comment:

  1. i think kids deserve privacy. not at such a young age but once they hit the teen years, they definitley deserve privacy. i remember my mom at my sisters evil bidding never wanted to give me any type of privacy and for me that showed that they did not trust me whatsoever. that makes a teen want to rebel more and more, so in a sense they should have privacy, just not too much!

    ReplyDelete