Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Do you think a child molester should be castrated on a first, second or third offense if they had forced sex with a child under what year of age or if at all?


 In Poland it is now the law for child molesters to undergo chemical castration, if a judge so desires. This affects child molesters released from prison after serving time for raping a child younger than 15. (read additional information on below link)

http://www.associatedcontent.comarticle2224999chemical_castration_for_child_molesters.html?cat=17 

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/child-molester-asks-to-be-castrated-1303472.html 




http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/STOP-SEXUAL-PREDATORS-AND-KEEP-OUR-CHILDREN-SAFE/109348679097254?ref=sgm
 



2 comments:

  1. Firsthand experience here. I was molseted as a child and multiple men outside of that perpetrator, fondled or attempted to, or sat me in their laps with hardons grinding. Of course I was too young to really understand what they were doing, but i was definitely uncomfortable and knew it was wrong because of they were being secretive. With thaat said these incidences caused me alot of self esteem and emotional issues as a teenager and young adult. Although I am healed healthy blessed and prosperous today, I know for a fact this issue causes a lot of women a lifetime of emotional problems, abusive relationships, unhealthy relationships, drugs and alcohol addictions, and in some cases suicide. The affects of these actions on a developing child are horrendous. So I feel that they should be castrated the first time. The reason(s): THis action will resound loudly to other predators and i promise you many of them will control those urges. Also t will allow the public to recognize head on how prevalent this really is so they will be more watchful over their SONS and daughters and stop falsely believing it wouldn't happen to their child. Child molestation happensso regularly because so many get away with it for so long. those that get caught usually have done it multiple times over years to multiple kids who never said anything. the man who molseted me from 8-12 yo. Was a Reverand and when the authorities finally got involved heis record showed this claim had been made against him two previous times over a 20 year period by 2 BOYS 6 and 8. Each time the accusations were thrown out. Imagine how many other children he victimized over those years an those kids just never spoke up. Either castrate them or some of these parents will kill them, I know when I was a young mother I would have killed anyone that touched my kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, definitely favor castration! But not chemical, I prefer the rusty hatchet method, myself!

    ReplyDelete