Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Your friends’ husband or wife makes a pass at you while they are in the next room. Do you leave immediately, because you are uncomfortable, or do you go in the next room to advise your friend what took place even if it may damage the friendship, or do you act on the pass? (Like someone will be bold enough to admit that one)….LOL

True, most people would leave and/or just walk away from it, but is that always the best thing to do? Your mind starts racing do I say something or do I just walk away and ignore it? What if it happens again? What if the person finds out and then excuses me when it wasn't me? What if the aggressor says it was me that came on to them? What if my friends stops talking to me? What if this. What if that?

It's all confusing and a VERY confusing situation to be in, but the saying usually goes like this; “Follow Your Fist Mind” (thoughts). We've all been there or in this situation before, so I'm sure it's safe to say we DON'T envy the position that you're about to enter or may be in now. The best advice anyone can give in something like this is; DO NOT and I mean DO NOT come between them AT ALL!!!!

This would be the worst thing that you could do to yourself, as well as others in that same circle. Allow me to say it isn't worth the trouble that you'll be getting yourself into for something that most likely wouldn't last in the first place, so why even bother going down that fork in the road and taking unwanted passengers with you????? This should give you something to think about before you decide on a course of action if you haven't already started the show and if you have GET OUT NOW before the “plot” thickens.  


No comments:

Post a Comment